Services Rendered and Collaboration Outcomes
What it takes...
1-Do: Listen, Act, Demonstrate
Listen, understand, agree on action path, align work to intent, demonstrate output for ROI.
2-Doing: Arts & Science Craftwork
Adapt logic-work, skills & tech use relevant to advance evident ROI.
3-Done: Team Accomplishments
Observe current state and configure a solution &/or help evolve future state.
Acknowledgement and thank you to those worked for and with in collaboration to create "Done" as...
- Conceptualized / developed employee CBT authoring model for job training resulting in Benjamin Franklin Partnership Grant Award for Corporate Training Innovation via Westinghouse & Micro-Teaching Factory.
- Co-designed / developed course assessment process and tools to rapidly evaluate and rank 230 Instructor Led Training (ILT) courses for WBT conversion. Prepare Top 20 business cases indicating $14.7 million of course life-cycle savings for General Motors University (GMU). Service model, tools and outcome presented at ASTD annual conference via Raytheon.
- Conceptualized / designed, co-developed “Dreamfast” e-learning build-process and product model to service GMU-WBT contracts. Recognized by GMU President as 1st solution to meet GM e-learning “Go-Fast” program requirements. Raytheon Corporate Impact Award for competitive-edge process & product.
- Content mapped multiple departments' internal and external excavation safe practices and state-wide dig notification training subjects and topics. Included content map of public information and instructional messaging in varied formats and media for MISS DIG 811 Systems Inc. (missdig811.org). Provide curriculum management support services, tools and concept-to-delivery process and product support in select concerns and subject areas. Research Learning Management System (LMS) options in commercial and open source space aligned to organizational culture for team review / selection / testing and performance validation. Provide excavation safety instructional design and e-learning support for Colorado 811 (colorado811.org).
- Research "Tin Can" / xAPI (experience Application Programming Interface) with worker-skills development aligned LCMS/LMS implementation. Match existing PDF training content samples to e-learning conversion with e-commerce, LRS (Learning Record Store), content mapping, structure authoring and template use for Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA) Learning & Training specialization alignments. Incorporate ADL (Advanced Distributed Learning), open source and commercial tools expertise inputs into a use-case build & demonstration (via Instancy LMS) for mfg. skills training leader Scientific Management Techniques.
- Designed, developed, co-implemented build process for small ISD team (3-5) production of nationally distributed “TECH Assist” online job aids for GM Service Technician College (GM-STC) via Raytheon. 40 built and released In 1 year. SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) usage for over 15,000 GM and AC Delco service technicians in USA.
- Co-designed / developed pioneering portable lead testing database for KTA Tator Inc. Practical innovation contributed to win of 5 consortium competition for $6 mil. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) contract for public housing lead testing. Prototype in-house photo enriched coatings inspector training documents. Prototype assist in Voice Recognition Technology (VRT) of lead testing data voice-to-text conversions for data input and processing. Illustrate lead testing and inspection services hard-copy data entry forms and convert layout to visually aligned PC data entry forms.
- Co-designed and developed 1st NASA/Langley aerospace science and engineering multimedia report in cost-saving disk cartridge for off-site presentations to academic and congressional panel audiences. Video editing and presentations via NASA technology transfer specialist and media contractor Frank Kopriver III.
- Introduced and apply ISD-ADDIE process / product info-data model to support build of Mobile Comply and SAE International Connected Vehicle Professional (CVP) credentialing program for Instructor Led Training (ILT), Demonstrate WBT and knowledge-base adaptations for expanded revenue generation. Provide update support and SAP Litmos Learning Management System (LMS) programming for CVP 5 years later through The Next Education.
- Program Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) for US Navy Stennis & Truman carrier flight operations. Design / develop multimedia presentation on US Coast Guard support program with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Contributed to acquiring team quality service awards for CDI Marine Company.
- Co-develop multi-media Maintenance Requirement Card (MRC) prototype demonstrator as on-board Performance Support Tool (PST) for US Navy Phalanx weapon maintenance. Provide Info-data modeling, content mock-up, SME knowledge reference, media source and imaging support via Raytheon. Demonstrate potential for consideration of 300 unit enhanced MRC production order for Raytheon Professional Services.
- Seawolf class submarine CBT design / development position offered by Newport News Ship Building via Kelly Technical Services. (Unable to accept position at the time due to background check delay. Security Clearance granted and used in later services supporting IETM (Interactive Electronic Technical Manual) conversions for flight control systems of Nimitz-class aircraft carriers USS (John C. Stennis (CVN-74) and USS Harry S Truman (CVN-75) and coast guard related project for / via CDI Marine Co.)
- E-Learning R&D, ISD / T&D design and production support for United Auto Workers-GM (UAWGM) for millwright health & safety training in fork truck, rigging, mobile crane and electrical safety via Raytheon. Info-data models, photography and imaging. Joint Computer Assisted Training System (JCATS) support. JCATS 2 Java-based dynamic delivery of course content enabled by auto-programming to info-data map.
- Co-design and develop Armco Steel (now AK Steel) intranet "hypermedia facilities manual". Design interactive interface, illustrate birds-eye view of 5 square mile facility and symbolize production line equipment. Associate detailed information to icon symbols of line objects to inform about facility equipment.
- Co-design / develop blended electrical safety training with National Technology Transfer (NTT) Inc. for MillerCoors & Baker-Hughes. Content maps, design documents, presentations, graphics and programming.
- Upgrade National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) career skills blueprints, test graphics, teacher and student guides to present over 7,000 work skills performance objectives for over 100 career paths. Function prototype 25 graphic interactive tests. Illustrate website mock-ups and PDF skills blueprint covers.
- Refined T&D / ISD data modeling to plan, analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate (P-ADDIE) curricula and course content. Build TD Assist and Skills Crafters websites to present T&D / ISD-ID support.
- Architectural color designs for diverse clients and building styles, historic to modern, in varied regions of USA. Work referenced in regional media and publications, "Painted Ladies" Victorian book series and USA Today. Works contributed to national recognition for Tom Mistick & Sons (Church Restoration Group).
- Software applications solution consulting and training for diverse clients. Collaborate to meet diverse business development and improvement opportunities with applications of practical creativity and ROI focused results. Desktop Publishing (DTP), graphics, imaging, databases, spreadsheet modeling, presentations, Voice Recognition Technology (VRT) among technologies crafted into info-solutions as ROI relevant to clients.
Additional project details and descriptions available on request.