Services Rendered and Collaboration Outcomes
What it takes...
1-Do: Listen, Act, Demonstrate
Listen, understand, agree on action path, align work to intent, demonstrate output for ROI.
2-Doing: Arts & Science Craftwork
Adapt logic-work, skills & tech use relevant to advance evident ROI.
3-Done: Team Accomplishments
Observe current state and configure a solution &/or help evolve future state.
Acknowledgement and thank you to those worked for and with in collaboration to create "Done" as...
- Conceptualized / developed employee CBT authoring model for job training resulting in Benjamin Franklin Partnership Grant Award for Corporate Training Innovation via Westinghouse & Micro-Teaching Factory.
- Co-designed / developed course assessment process and tools to rapidly evaluate and rank 230 Instructor Led Training (ILT) courses for WBT conversion. Prepare Top 20 business cases indicating $14.7 million of course life-cycle savings for General Motors University (GMU). Service model, tools and outcome presented at ASTD annual conference via Raytheon.
- Conceptualized / designed, co-developed “Dreamfast” e-learning build-process and product model to service GMU-WBT contracts. Recognized by GMU President as 1st solution to meet GM e-learning “Go-Fast” program requirements. Raytheon Corporate Impact Award for competitive-edge process & product.
- Research "Tin Can" / xAPI (experience Application Programming Interface) involving LMS (learning management system) implementation, SCORM conformity, e-learning & e-commerce LRS (Learning Record Store) and data management architecture requirements. Incorporate ADL (Advanced Distributed Learning), open source and commercial inputs, defense enterprise e-learning programmer and expert e-learning author / entrepreneur use-case perspectives highlighting issues / limitations / do-ables for Skills Crafters applications technical reference.
- Designed, developed, co-implemented build process for small ISD team (3-5) production of nationally distributed “TECH Assist” online job aids for GM Service Technician College (GM-STC) via Raytheon. 40 built and released In 1 year. SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) usage for over 15,000 GM and AC Delco service technicians in USA.
- Co-designed / developed pioneering portable lead testing database for KTA Tator Inc. Contributed to win of 5 consortium competition for $6 mil. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) contract for regional public housing lead testing. Prototype in-house photo enriched coatings inspector training documents. Prototype Voice Recognition Technology (VRT) text-to-data conversions. Illustrate field test services data entry forms.
- Co-designed and developed 1st NASA/Langley aerospace science and engineering multimedia report in cost-saving disk cartridge for off-site presentations to academic and congressional panel audiences. Video editing and presentations via NASA technology transfer specialist and media contractor Frank Kopriver III.
- Introduced and apply ISD-ADDIE process / product info-data model to support build of Mobile Comply and SAE International Connected Vehicle Professional (CVP) credentialing program for Instructor Led Training (ILT), Demonstrate WBT and knowledge-base adaptations for expanded revenue generation.
- Program Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs) for US Navy Stennis & Truman carrier flight operations. Design / develop multimedia presentation on US Coast Guard support program with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Contributed to acquiring team quality service awards for CDI Marine Company.
- Co-develop multi-media Maintenance Requirement Card (MRC) as on-board Performance Support Tool (PST) for US Navy Phalanx weapon maintenance. Provide Info-data modeling, content mock-up, SME knowledge reference, media source and imaging support via Raytheon. Demonstrate potential to 300 unit production.
- Seawolf class submarine CBT design / development position offered by Newport News Ship Building. (Unable to accept position at the time due to background check delay. Security Clearance granted.)
- E-Learning R&D, ISD / T&D design and production support for United Auto Workers-GM (UAWGM) for millwright health & safety training in fork truck, rigging, mobile crane and electrical safety via Raytheon. Info-data models, photography and imaging. Joint Computer Assisted Training System (JCATS) support. JCATS 2 Java-based dynamic delivery of course content enabled by auto-programming to info-data map.
- Co-design and develop Armco Steel (now AK Steel) intranet "hypermedia facilities manual". Design interactive interface, illustrate birds-eye view of 5 square mile facility and symbolize production line equipment. Associate detailed information to icon symbols of line objects to inform about facility equipment.
- Co-design / develop blended electrical safety training with National Technology Transfer (NTT) Inc. for MillerCoors & Baker-Hughes. Content maps, design documents, presentations, graphics and programming.
- Upgrade National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) career skills blueprints, test graphics, teacher and student guides to present over 7,000 work skills performance objectives for over 100 career paths. Prototype set of 25 graphic interactive tests. Illustrate site mock-ups and document covers.
- Refined T&D / ISD data modeling to plan, analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate (P-ADDIE) curricula and course content. Build TD Assist and Skills Crafters websites to present T&D / ISD-ID support.
- Architectural color designs for diverse clients and building styles, historic to modern, in varied regions of USA. Work referenced in regional media and publications, "Painted Ladies" Victorian book series and USA Today. Works contributed to national recognition for Tom Mistick & Sons (Church Restoration Group).
- Software applications solution consulting and training for diverse clients. Collaborate to meet diverse business development and improvement opportunities with applications of practical creativity and ROI focused results. Desktop Publishing (DTP), graphics, imaging, databases, spreadsheet modeling, presentations, Voice Recognition Technology (VRT) among technologies crafted into info-solutions as ROI relevant to clients.